WELCOME TO SEVA GLOBAL LOGISTICS
THE MOST DEPENDABLE ORGANIZATION WORLDWIDE
Seva Global Logistics’s core competence has been to develop long-term business alliances with our clients by customizing distribution solutions that assist them in meeting their business objectives. We have enjoyed sustained growth mainly due to our reputation for quality and commitment to our customers.
What differentiates us from our competitors?
Seva Global logistics is a complete logistics and supply chain solutions company and has been providing leading transportation and supply chain services to various locations around the world and domestic distribution in India.
Building on our “Just Ask” philosophy, we continue to grow and evolve with our clients to support the ever changing needs of the global marketplace. We accomplish this by engaging with our clients business and working to become a true “extension” of their own organizations which results in seamless logistics transactions.
So whether your business keeps you local or has developed globally, The Seva Group is the “right source” for all your transportation and supply chain services.
Seva Global Logistics acquired domestic distribution company Ever Logistics specializing in Surface express, Road Express and Rail Express services in India. This has enabled us to become a niche player in the logistics field, offering global import and export clearing and forwarding services as well as domestic interstate transport. The accent has always been on providing professional, but cost effective services by acting as an extension of the customer’s management team.
How will we achieve this?
- By providing you with competitive services measured in terms of rates and costs.
- By communicating closely with you, your suppliers/customers and other players in the logistics chain at all times.
- By implementing a set of quality standards that meet your expectations and by reviewing our performance against them regularly.
- By reviewing your “4 key contracts in International Trade” and setting up policies and procedures that will ensure that the many pitfalls facing the importer and exporter are pre-empted.
- By auditing every shipment file and reporting back to you on opportunities to improve efficiencies.
- By working with you to eliminate weaknesses that are highlighted during the join.